DCCCD STEM Institute
Are you pursuing a career in science, technology, engineering or mathematics?
The DCCCD STEM Institute engages science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) students from all seven colleges of DCCCD. Participation in the Institute accelerates student progress and transfer to universities.
What are the benefits of being a STEM Scholar?
As a DCCCD STEM Institute Scholar you will:
- Receive a STEM scholarship based on completed college-level credit hours and meeting all eligibility and participation requirements
- Participate in the annual STEM Summit with past speakers such as astronaut, Dr. Mary Ellen Weber; famed ocean explorer, Fabien Cousteau; and world renowned neuroscientist, Dr. Miguel Nicolelis
- Participate in a mentor program with select STEM Faculty Fellows
- Participate in STEM-focused seminars and events
- Explore STEM career opportunities
- Prepare for graduation or transfer to complete your degree
- Network with STEM faculty and students from across North Texas
- Learn about and have the opportunity to participate in internship and research opportunities
The 2014-2015 DCCCD STEM Institute application is now available.
The deadline for the 2014-2015 academic year application is May 2, 2014.
Do you have questions?
For more information please contact Garrett Hunter at (214) 378-1552 or email@example.com