Minnie K. Patton Scholarship
For Spring 2015 semester, October 31, 2014
LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
COLLEGE Any college of DCCCD
The Minnie K. Patton Scholarship was established in 1985 by Minnie Patton, one of seven children who grew up impoverished in Oklahoma and could not afford a formal education. When she married James Patton, a Dallas oil man, she established this scholarship to ensure that others would not be denied an educational opportunity because of financial barriers.
- Be a DCCCD student
- Indicate financial need
- Show evidence of prior academic performance
- Applicant and/or applicant's spouse must not be employed by Bank of America, Bank of America Corporation or any of its subsidiaries.
Submit the following to the DCCCD Foundation Office:
- Completed DCCCD Foundation scholarship application form
- Completed Minnie K. Patton Scholarship application form (must be notarized).
- One letter of recommendation signed
- High school or college transcript
Please submit completed application packet to:
1601 South Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75215-1526
Completed application packets will be submitted to an administrator for the Minnie K. Patton US Trust for final approval.
For more information contact email@example.com or 214-378-1531