Charles McAdams Memorial
Last Friday in February
GPA 2.0 and in good academic standing
ESSAY Brief biography, state academic goals, plans and include GPA
PREREQUISITE Must have taken or be currently enrolled in a humanities or cultural studies course at Brookhaven College
COLLEGE Brookhaven College
Established in loving memory of Dr. Charles McAdams, a long-time faculty member of the Humanities and Cultural Studies Department at Brookhaven College. Dr. McAdams was an untiring mentor to students and faculty of the college. This scholarship fund continues his deep interest in serving students so that they can complete their education.
- Be a Brookhaven College student
- Have taken or be currently enrolled in a humanities or cultural studies course at Brookhaven
- Be in good academic standing
- Recipients must use the funds for tuition and/or books during the following summer or fall semester after notification of the award in spring.
Submit the following to the Brookhaven College Financial Aid Office:
- Completed DCCCD Foundation scholarship application form
- A brief biography, including academic goals, plans and GPA
Please submit the completed application packet to:
Financial Aid Office
3939 Valley View Lane
Farmers Branch, TX 75244
Recipients will be selected by Brookhaven College humanities full-time faculty members in early March of each year in order to be included in the Brookhaven College Student scholarship reception in April.
NUMBER OF AWARDS PER ACADEMIC YEAR
Two each spring semester
For more information contact email@example.com or 214-378-1531