Jason Grimes Memorial Endowed Scholarship
First Friday in June
MAJOR Criminal Justice
COLLEGE Mountain View College
Family and friends of Jason Grimes established the Jason Grimes Memorial Endowed Scholarship to honor his memory.
- Be a Mountain View student
- Pursue a degree in criminal justice
- Enroll in a minimum 6 credit hours
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA
Submit the following to the Mountain View Financial Aid Office:
- Completed DCCCD Foundation scholarship application form
Please submit the completed application packet to:
Financial Aid Office
4849 W. Illinois Ave.
Dallas, TX 75211
The Financial Aid Office, in conjunction with Dr. Geoffrey Grimes, Mountain View English professor, selects recipients.
NUMBER OF AWARDS PER ACADEMIC YEAR
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-378-1531