Mountain View College
$250 per semester maximum
First Friday in June
PREREQUISITE Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours, See an advisor in the Financial Aid Office for financial need assessment
COLLEGE Mountain View College
The Mountain View College SECC Scholarship was established to assist financially needy students attending Mountain View College.
- Be a Mountain View College student
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours
- Maintain a 2.0 minimum GPA
- Need financial assistance
- See an advisor in the Financial Aid Office for financial need assessment.
Submit the following to the Mountain View Financial Aid Office:
- Completed DCCCD Foundation scholarship application form
Please submit the completed application packet to:
Financial Aid Office
4849 W. Illinois Ave.
Dallas, TX 75211
Financial Aid Office approval
NUMBER OF AWARDS PER ACADEMIC YEAR
For more information contact email@example.com or 214-378-1531