Mortgage Staffing Scholarship
Varies (pays tuition up to two mortgage banking classes per semester)
1st Friday in June
MAJOR Mortgage banking
PREREQUISITE Be an employee of Mortgage Staffing, Inc.
COLLEGE North Lake College
The Mortgage Staffing Scholarship was established to help offset the cost of mortgage banking classes for employees of Mortgage Staffing, Inc.
- Be a North Lake College student
- Be an employee of Mortgage Staffing, Inc.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Preference is given to students in financial need.
Submit the following to the North Lake College Financial Aid Office:
- Completed DCCCD Foundation scholarship application form
Please submit the completed application packet to:
North Lake College
Financial Aid Office
5001 North MacArthur Blvd.
Irving, TX 75038
Zena Jackson and Keith Baker select recipients.
For more information contact email@example.com or 214-378-1531