El Centro College Memorial Scholarship
Funds are available for Bobbie Sherman and Allen Oliver memorial scholarships
(No funds for Theodore Dodson or Margaret Rippy Memorial Scholarship 2015-2016*)
Fall September 15
Spring February 3
LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION One, from faculty
PREREQUISITE Have completed 15 credit hours
COLLEGE El Centro College
This scholarship was established to honor former employees and friends of El Centro College:
- Theodore Dodson Memorial Scholarship*
- Margaret Rippy Memorial Scholarship*
- Bobbie Sherman Scholarship
- Allen Oliver Memorial Scholarship
Allen Oliver scholarship is for interior design majors only; must be advancing to the third year ATC (advanced tech certificate)
- Be an El Centro College student
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
- Have a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Have completed 15 credit hours
Submit the following to the El Centro College Financial Aid Office:
- Completed DCCCD Foundation scholarship application form
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member
Submit completed application packet to:
El Centro College
Financial Aid Office
801 Main St.
Dallas, TX 75202
Rippy and Dobson scholarships are approved by El Centro Financial Aid Office with approval from college president.
Sherman is approved by Dr. LaCheeta McPherson.
Allen Oliver is approved by a representative from the Interior Design Department.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-378-1531