Kevin T. Meyers Scholarship
Up to $350 for one semester (tuition and books only)
First Friday in June
ESSAY Two pages typed, See full requirements
PREREQUISITE See full requirements
COLLEGE Richland College
The Kevin T. Meyers Scholarship was established in Spring 2012 to assist deserving adult students returning to college to complete their degrees.
- Be a Richland College student
- Degree Plan: Associate of Science
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester
- Be a legal US Resident
- Be a resident of Dallas County, TX
- Recipients must maintain the above requirements. Failure to do so could result in a reduction or loss of scholarship benefits.
Submit the following to the Richland College Office of Financial Aid:
- Completed DCCCD Foundation scholarship application form
- A two page typed essay describing the following items:
Why he or she is deserving of this scholarship?
What are your educational goals and career plans?
Describe your interest in your chosen field of study?
Submit completed application packets to:
Attention: Financial Aid Office
12800 Abrams Road
Dallas, TX 75243
Phase I Recipients will be selected by Mr. Meyers and/or a committee designated by Mr. Meyers.
Phase II The Financial Aid Office at Richland College will award recipients based upon selection committee’s recommendations.
For more information contact email@example.com or 214-378-1531