DCCCD Resource Development provides a variety of services, together with the campus-based resource development offices, to help district employees to be successful grant developers and managers for their college.
- Proposal development
- Interpretation of regulations
- Grants management training
- Identification of funding sources
- Assistance in program implementation
- Alignment with District and Board of Trustees Priorities
The sections listed below, provide resources on:
- External funding process
- Guides on writing and managing grants,
- Common grant terms,
- Forms and reference guides, other information, including identification codes and regulations
Please find budget forms, reference guides, and helpful links in the sections below.