Richland College Thunder
$300 per student
First Friday in June
GPA See full requirements
MAJOR Visual arts
PREREQUISITE See full requirements
ESSAY One page artist’s statement
COLLEGE Richland College
Established to provide assistance to incoming high school visual arts students or returning Richland College art students.
- Be an incoming high school visual arts student or returning Richland College visual arts students, 2D and 3D.
- Be enrolled in a studio art class and have a valid student I.D.
- Be a student in good standing. Funds will be deposited in the student's account to be used for tuition.
Submit the following to the Office of Financial Aid:
- Completed DCCCD Foundation scholarship application form
- A one page artist’s statement addressing your interest in pursuing a career in the visual arts and 5 – 10 JPEG images of your artwork.
Please submit the completed application packet to:
Financial Aid Office
12800 Abrams Road
Dallas, TX 75243
The full-time visual arts faculty will review applications and award one time per year.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-378-1531