El Centro Career Planning Scholarship
$300 per semester (Fall and Spring)
1st Friday in June
PREREQUISITE Have registered with the Career Information Service Center (CISC) or participating in CISC
ESSAY 100 word Essay (typed) - Topic "My Career Goals and How I Plan to Achieve My Goals"
COLLEGE El Centro College
The El Centro Career Planning Scholarship was established to provide scholarships for students attending El Centro College who have registered with the Career Information Service Center and actively participates in CISC activities, events, programs, and regular daily services.
- Be a DCCCD student
- Be registered with the CISC;
- Have actively used the CISC within 90 days of the submission of application. Active usage is defined as visiting the center or participating in CISC programs/events, on a minimum of 10 verifiable occasions in a 90-day period before the submission of application/essay
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Be good standing at El Centro College.
Submit the following to the El Centro College Office of Financial Aid:
- Completed DCCCD Foundation scholarship application form
- 100 word Essay (typed) topic: on "My Career Goals and How to Achieve My Goals"
Please submit the completed application packet to:
El Centro College
Financial Aid Office
801 Main St.
Dallas, TX 75202
For more information contact email@example.com or 214-378-1531